Some Android apps available on the Play Store has country restriction to download on your device. If you try to download the application from play store, the error message “This item is not available in your Country” seen on the screen. The reason may be app you want to download is not launched in your country and isn’t compatible with country demography.
To fix the error “This item is not available in your country”, set the location of your device to target country. You can root your device or use VPN to download the app that is restricted for your country. This tutorial will help you to fix the error “This item is not available in your country” by using VPN method and without Virtual Private Network.
Fixed : This Item Is Not Available In Your Country
VPN Method :
- Head to Google Play Store and install the VPN app “TunnelBear“.
- After installation is successful, open the TunnelBear Android application and choose the target country such as United States, UK, etc. or country that doesn’t have any restriction.
Note : You can use any VPN app such as SuperVPN free VPN Client, Rocket VPN.
- Click “ON” at the top section and wait for a notification shows that the VPN is activated by TunnelBear.
- Open the Phone Settings > Apps/Application and scroll down to find the “Google Play Store”.
- Choose “Clear Cache” and then press “Force Stop“.
Note : Don’t press the clear data button. Please use VPN for downloading the free version of Apps and don’t use it for purchasing paid version.
- Now open the Play Store and accept the “Google Play Term Of Service“, just press “Accept“.
- Download and install the desired app from the Google Play Store.
Yalp Store :
Yalp Store is also known as Play Store without Gmail account. The Yalp Store lets you download apps directly from Google Play Store as apk files. The other features includes browsing categories, filtering apps by being free/paid and the apps containing ads or without ads.
Alternative Apps Store : Aptoide
Aptoide is an alternative phone apps store for Android device. The APK Android package file doesn’t need any registration and you’ll get the updated version of desired application. You can also rollback or revert to the previous version, if you’re not happy with the most recent version. The Aptoide apps store offers some unique apps that are not available on the Google Play Store.
Google Account :
To fix the error, “This item is not available in your country”, just create a new Google account for the targeted country and login into the play store. By using this method, you’re able to download the desired application from the play store.
If you know any other method to fix “This item is not available in your country”, then feel free to drop a line in below comment box.