Facebook Live feature uses the camera on a computer or mobile device to broadcast real time video to Facebook page, and groups. You can use Facebook Live to interact with your followers and audience. This helps to grow your audience for Facebook page or groups for fun or business purpose. The Facebook Live setting allows you to decide who on Facebook can see your broadcasting video such as public, friends etc. You can share what’s on your mind or in the news and answer question from fans. You can watch your favorite show and events with your audience, play a song and practice your sport. With Facebook Live, teach people how to cook, build a website, and many more. This step by step tutorial helps you, how to use Facebook Live on Android device.
How To Use Facebook Live On A Page
- Open Facebook page on Android mobile application and tap the “Publish” button located under the page’s profile picture.
- Select the “Live Video” option from the menu that appears.
- A pop up says “Facebook would like to access the camera, this will let you take photos and record video”, click OK.
- Now add a text line in the section “Describe your live video” that appears on the top of Facebook Live video.
- Click “Go Live” to start the broadcasting your Facebook Live video and your video will begin a few seconds later.
- It may take a minute or two for friends and audience to tune in, so just keep going until they join you.
- When you’re done broadcasting, tap “Finish” button in the bottom right corner of the screen to end the video. Now you’ve the option to post a replay of the broadcast to your Facebook page, or delete the video. You can also download and save the video by clicking the highlighted button.
How To Use Facebook Live On Groups
- To broadcast live to a Facebook Group, tap on “Write Something” and click the “Live Video”.
- Write a description for your Facebook Live video to tell friends and audience, what is video about.
- You can also tags groups, pages, profiles using the @sign before name.
- After you’ve finished broadcasting your Facebook live video to group, click “Finish” button to end the video.
- Now you’ve option to either save group live video or upload a higher quality of your Facebook Live video.
Facebook Live Tips :
- Write a post about your Facebook Live broadcasting one day before that give your fans and audience right amount of time to tune in.
- Make sure you’re using WiFi or 4G connection with strong signal for Facebook Live video.
- Write a great description for your Facebook Live video that help fans and audience to understand that your broadcast is about.
- Ask viewers to subscribe to live notification, they can click “Follow” button during live video to get notification for your next live video.
- Make sure you must mention audience name and answer their question in the comment section during live.
- We recommend that you go live for atleast 10 minutes and upto 4 hours at a time.
- You should finish Facebook live video with a closing line such as “Thanks for watching” or “I will be going live again soon“.