Everyone knows that android phone is the need of current generation. All work can be possible by android phone. Some people use android phone for talking, some people use android phone for business work, some people use android phone for study.
An android phone has a many kind of thinks, some feature is show in android phone but some features can be hidden in android phone, one of them feature is clipboard feature. Clipboard feature is hidden in android phone but it is actually work. For example- when you read any article of anything so you forgot its meaning than we first select this particular think and copy or cut that item than we paste into clipboard. If you again copy than your previous history can be removed from clipboard externally but it can be saved internally.
In this article I will show you how to clipboard folder access in android phone. We also discuss in following topics
- Clipboard history.
- Clipboard app.
How to Access Clipboard on Android
For example- when you read any important news if the news information is important for your friend than you send this information to your friend you send a text message from android but the information is large they take ong time in typing so what you happen, you use clipboard feature they take your less time.
If you use this feature than you follow this steps:
1. Open your details means what are you send to other people.
2. Hold on particular area and select you particular area what you send. When you selecting the area, android phone automatically gives 3-4 features like(cut, copy, select, translate)etc. copy your information by clicking on copy option.
3. Open your android phone and click on message application.
4. Select contact in contact list and click on the typing section.
5. Long press on typing section and after 2-3 second they give some option like- paste. Click on the paste option.
6. You see that your copied message is visible on typing section, this is the clipboard feature in android. When you select and copy new message than your previous message well not be visible.
Android phone give the clipboard history option, in this feature the user can check his all clipboard history. This feature is hidden like clipboard feature but if toy need a history of clipboard than you can see his history.
If you want your clipboard history than you follow the following step:
1 . Open your android phone and go anywhere when they give typing option, click on the typing section and you will see many features like(in Samsung J7 prime I see- emoji section, recording option, and setting option) but in left last side you see back arrow option, click on this back arrow option.
2. After click on back arrow option you will see all copied or cut history. Check your previous history if you not satisfied.
If your android phone not giving this facility so you download the “Clipboard Manager” than you sees your history.
If you will really want to download the app than you do follow the following steps
1 . Open play store and search “clipboard manager” in typing section, you will see the clipboard manager app.
2. Click on the install button and download the app.
3. After downloading click on the open button and open the app, when you open this app you will see all your history of clipboard, check your previous clipboard history.
4. If you want to delete your all clipboard history than long press on any history and select all history. Click on delete button ad your all history will be deleted.
How do you manager Clipboard history in your Android phone? Drop a line in the comment section!