WhatsApp is a messaging app, it is a messaging platform that owned by Facebook. It is a freeware app when user can run this app without any need of License. It was founded in February 24,2009 , it’s headquarter in California in United State. It is founded by Jan Koum and Brian Acton.
This application allows the sending of text message and voice call, as well as video calls, image sending and other media, documents and to sending user location. User can delete his message sent by mistake within a time frame of 7 minutes.
WhatsApp is a excellent app, we can’t living without it. I think the privacy feature “last seen“is fair. In his initial stage the WhatsApp was only runs from android or mobile devices than Facebook bought the WhatsApp so it is easily available on Desktop computers. The WhatsApp also runs in Android, IOS, Windows phone, BlackBerry OS.
The WhatsApp launch many versions, the latest version of WhatsApp is 2.18.355
It is a 31.2 MB Application which updated in November 15, 2018. It is easily available in play store.
What’s new in this version of WhatsApp?
This version of WhatsApp is introducing the “WhatsApp Stickers“. The user can now download and send expressive Stickers in chats. If you want to send the stickers than you do simple process like – tap on the “emoji” icon while in a chat and then tap the “sticker” icon at the bottom to get started.
- You can now swipe right on a message to replay.
- Group admin can now chose to allow only admins to send message to a group.
How to activate WhatsApp Sticker
If you are a beta member of WhatsApp then head on to Google play and update now or simply follow these quick steps to activate WhatsApp Stickers. Normally, after installing the latest version, WhatsApp Sticker would be enabled by default – which you can check by tapping WhatsApp emoji button.
If WhatsApp stickers were not enabled by itself than go to Google play and search for any WhatsApp stickers App. For example, install this third party sticker app and chose any sticker pack from the list and hit “ Add to WhatsApp” or simply tap on “+” button next to the sticker pack to enable WhatsApp Sticker on android. Now you can see a couple of inbuilt WhatsApp sticker when you tap “+” on the sticker tap on WhatsApp.
How to send Stickers on WhatsApp
WhatsApp has now officially introduced WhatsApp stickers. So now you can send stickers on WhatsApp in even simpler methods.
If you want to send stickers on WhatsApp, so you follow following instructions-
- Install the WhatsApp beta application on your phone.
- Now, go to any conversation.
- Click on the “emoji icon”.
- Now, you will see a “Sticker icon” like shown in following image.
- You will be able to see various default stickers from here.
- Click on any of these to send WhatsApp stickers.
You can also download more stickers packs from the play store.
How to make own stickers for WhatsApp
WhatsApp stickers were made available for everyone on Android and IOS last month. To be able to use sticker packs, WhatsApp Android users need to update to version 2.18.329. In iOS the feature is included in version 2.18.100 of WhatsApp.
If you want to make own sticker for WhatsApp so, you follow the following instructions-
- Go to the Google play store and search for ‘sticker maker for WhatsApp’ app.
- Download the app and run it on your Smartphone.
- Tap on “Create a new sticker pack” option.
- Enter the sticker pack’s name and author.
- Tap on the new list option and a page will open with empty stickers tray.
- First, add the sticker pack’s icon and then tap on the next tray to add a new customized sticker.
- Tap on the empty tray to add a new sticker.
- After you select the photo, it will be uploaded on an image editor.
- Crop the image with your fingertip.
- Now, save the image and repeat these steps to add more custom stickers to the pack.
- Once you are finished with adding stickers to the pack. Tap on the publish sticker pack option.
- You will be asked to add these stickers to your WhatsApp app, accept and head to the WhatsApp app to enjoy these new custom stickers.
Motion stickers for WhatsApp
The motion stickers in the WhatsApp are the sticker they shows the expression, emotion, our speedy actions etc. Motion makes it easy to create great-looking, animated stickers for Message.
What type of WhatsApp stickers, you’ve used for friends and relatives? Let’s us know by writing a sentence in the comment section.