The malware or adware typically entered in your Android phone, when you install an already infected application from the Internet. The infected file enter into your Android phone, when you download app from third party. If you’re seeing some of the following problem with your browser, you’ve unwanted app or malware installed on your Android phone.
- Your browser homepage or search engine keeps changing
- Pop-up ads and new tabs that won’t go away
- Alerts about a virus or an infected device such as your phone is infected with virus and immediate action is required. Continue with instruction to fix your phone, do not close this window
- Unwanted websites opening automatically in browser
- Your browser is heavily damaged by virus
How To Fix Unwanted Websites Open Automatically Android
1#. Clear Cache / Data :
Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select the browser, and Force Stop, then Clear Cache/Clear Data. You’ve to delete the all history of your default browser.
2#. Remove Recent Apps :
Remove recently downloaded apps on Android phone press and hold your device’s power button. On your screen, touch and hold power off, it will starts in safe mode. In safe mode, go to Setting > App and uninstall the recently downloaded application one by one. After each removal, restart your device normally, see whether removing the that app solved the problem.
4#. Reset advertising ID :
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Sync (this may vary, depending on your device), locate and tap on the Google listing.
- Now click Ads and tap “Reset Advertising ID” to reset the ID.
Please make sure that play protect is turned on for security threats, Go to Google Play Store app > Menu > Play Protect and turn on.
If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends. Which method work for you, let us know in the comment section.