Google Android Instant Apps allow you to access a cloud based version of the app on your Android phone without installing from the play store. Today there are approximately 2 million iOS apps and 2.2 million Android Apps available to download. Individual tend to use only a limited Apps every month which makes most of their time concentrated to only a few of them. Android Instant Apps enables Android apps to run instantly, which save user time and effort.
How to Enable Android Instant Apps
- Head to your phone Setting menu
- Scroll down and tap on Google under the Personal category
- Under the Services category, select Instant Apps
- Now click on the top right of the screen and read the instructions, terms of service, then tap on Yes, I’m in.
Currently Android Instant App supports few applications such as Buzzfeed, Viki, Wish and Periscope, more apps will be added to the Instant Apps.
How to Use Android Instant Apps
- Open any browser, perform a Google search for one of the supported application.
- Select the app listing that includes the word Instant and tap Open app.
- Once the Instant App loads up the application, you can use it like you would with any other app.
If you do want to download the app, pull down your notification shade and tap on App info. From here you can install the by tapping on Install button. If you would rather view the Google Play Store listing, click the three vertical dots and tap on View on Google Play.