Looking to share or mirror Android screen to PC, Tv or Mac without root to see the photos in bigger display so how to connect phone to tv or pc?. You can use mirror app called Miracast dongle for screen mirroring in Android mobile phone. Miracast dongle is described as HDMI over Wi-Fi, for wireless connections from devices such as laptops, tablets or smartphones to displays on TVs, monitors or projectors. There are also plenty of other reasons for mirror Android screen,
- You might be a developer in the middle of coding and want to check your app without having the constantly reach to your smartphone.
- You might want to share your picture and videos on a big screen without uploading them.
- You might need to give a presentation quickly while the projector is connected to a PC.
- Browse the web on the big screen.
So how do you mirror the Android Screen to PC or a TV without a rooted phone?
Mirror Android Screen to PC
The best way to mirror the screen to PC is to install Vysor Beta made by prolific Android developer Koushik Dutta, if you have phone which is not rooted.
Also See : Best Methods to Root Your Android Phone
2. Connect your Android Phone to your PC by a USB cable and Enable Debugging Mode. To Enable Debugging Mode in Android follow the following procedure
- Go to Settings > About Phone, Scroll down and tap Build Number seven times.
- Go back to Settings > Developer Options, Scroll down and Enable USB Debugging Mode.
Recommended : How to install Apps Directly into Your SD card (No Root)
3. Open Vysor extension on Chrome and click the Find devices, Vysor will detect any smartphone connected to it using the USB cable. Now select your device from the list.
4. Vysor will now install an APK on your Android device and once it is connected, you will be able to see your device screen on your PC. Now you can use your PC keyboard and mouse to control the Android Smartphone.
Also See : How to Manage App permission on Android Mobile or Tablet
There is another option to mirror android phone to PC by using Mobizen app which works in similar way. You need to download and install the desktop and mobile app. Once connected, you can use your phone from the PC. This app also allow you to record the Android screen without rooting.
If you want to wirelessly connect your phone to PC, there is another app called Mirror. The only requirement for this app is that PC and phone should be connected to same Wi-Fi network. Download the AllCast Receiver for Chrome extension and Mirror for Android app on your Smartphone. Now open both apps one on PC and another on Android Phone to Mirror Android Smartphone.
Mirror Android Screen to TV
If you have Wi-Fi on your TV, you can use the default cast screen option available under Settings > Display > Cast Screen.
Once you switch on the TV and enable cast screen, you will be able to see the TV listed on your Phone. Now you can connect to the TV and view your Android screen in large display.
You can use Chromecast which is basically a HDMI dongle, if your TV does not have Wi-Fi. Download and install Chromecast app on your phone, insert the Chromecast HDMI dongle to TV. Now connect the phone to Chromecast from the app and from the menu option, you can enable cast screen.
Android Mirror Screen has a few Disadvantages
1. You can’t interact with your screen through your PC, that means no typing with your computer’s keyboard on your Phone.
2. Annoying “Mirror” floating watermark is going to stay and there is no way to remove it at this time.
We have listed the several ways you can mirror your Smartphone screen to your PC, there’s just one thing left to answer. What do you use to Mirror your Android Phone. Drop a line in the comment box!