Here is a list of some most important links that every Google user should know about. These links are hidden somewhere deep inside your Google account dashboard and they may reveal interesting details about you. Let’s begins one by one.
1. You can create a new Google account which will work with all Google services, using any email account from live.com, yahoo.com or any other email service provider.
2. When you surf the internet pages, you see many Advertisements around the screen among which few are suitable for you while few not. By using this URL, you can tell Google about your interests, preference, your gender, age etc so that you always see the Ads of your choice or useful for you.
3. You can download your entire Google data which includes contacts, bookmarks, drive, email, calendar, people, hangouts etc. You can archive all the data at safe place or download them on your computer so that you never loose anything.
4. By using this url, you will get the history of your Google searches which include All History, web, images, news, shopping, Ads, video, Maps etc.
5. By using this URL, you can retrieve all the usernames and password stored by Google when you have typed in Google chrome or Android for logging into various websites.
6. You can raise a DMCA complaint with Google against the website that have your content appearing on another websites like Blogger, Adsense, Google+ or YouTube. This wizard can also be used to remove websites from Google search results that are scraping your content.
7. You need to login to your Gmail account at least once before every 9 months otherwise Google may terminate your account according to their program policies. You can setup your main Gmail account as the trusted contact for your secondary accounts. Thus Google will keep sending you reminders every few months to login to your other accounts.
8. If you ever worried about that someone else is using your Google account. You can see activity report to see a log of every device that has recently been used to log into your Google account. In case, you find anything suspicious, there is a button to change your password immediately. You also get to know the IP Address and their approximate geographic location.
9. This url is very important for Google Apps users. If your Google account ever gets hacked, you can use this secret link to reset your admin password. You’ll asked to verify your domain name by creating a CNAME record in your DNS.
Note : Just replace domain.com above with your domain name.
10. You can compare prizes of different products, you are going to buy online. You can also use it as a price comparison search engine.