In this tutorial, I will show how to do a clean install of Windows 10 in Laptop or PC. Before you decide to upgrade your computer, we highly recommend to create a system image of your entire computer to easily revert back.
1. Download the Windows 10 ISO image from Microsoft’s website.
2. You have to either burn it into DVD to make bootable or use USB Flash drive to install windows 10.
3. To start process, put Windows 10 DVD in DVD ROM and restart your computer or Laptop or insert Pen drive to USB port.
At this point you need to select the drive to install Windows 10. If your computer already have Windows 7 or 8 installed in your PC or Laptop, search for the drive containing Windows and click on format. After formatting this drive click on Next and it start the process.
If you are installing Windows 10 in New PC or Laptop, create the partition of your Drive by click on New and choose the size of Drive. You are allowed to create 4 partition in your Windows Hard disk.
5. Once the PC reboots again, you’ll be able to select the settings like PC Name, Express settings, Date and Time. Now you can sing into your Microsoft account.
6. You’ll be asked how to setup the PC, click on set this up as a new PC instead and click on next until you see a desktop in Your PC or Laptop.
If you have any problem regarding installing Windows 10 in your Laptop or PC, write in comment box below.